- Physicians who have completed training in an ACGME accredited Residency (usually Emergency Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics)
- Applicants must be either a U.S. Citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States
- Board certified or board eligible in respective specialty.
Regions Hospital Toxicology Fellowship participates in the NRMP match. For additional information about this years match, please use the link to visit the NRMP match website.
To officially apply for the Toxicology Fellowship, please submit the following documents:
- Letter of Intent
- Current CV
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
Application materials can be submitted directly to the fellowship coordinator at:
- Electronically: Kristi.M.Lamb@HealthPartners.com
- Via Mail:
Medical Toxicology Fellowship Coordinator
640 Jackson Street, #11102F
St. Paul, MN 55101